Sunday, June 12, 2011

U-Kiss Showcase in Malaysia fan account 110610

I will type what ever I remember okay
and this fan account is not in order~~~~~


Okay so I reached Pavillion around 3.
There were not that many people that time so me and my cousins decided to eat first.
Then we went to the showcase venue at 5.
Still not that many people ;_;
But yeah there's a lot of Kiss Mes which are cool ^^
We waited at the side of the stage for like an hour then the securities decided to not let us stand there and close that area instead
I was like wtf you guys should have done that earlier
but whatever
so I and my cousins stand at the back
the view was okay until everyone stood up
I felt like I was the shortest girl alive ;_;

The showcase started at 745 with Malaysian artists as the guest artist
They are pretty good :)
and that time I actually gave up on watching U-Kiss because there were lots of tall people in front of me and I can barely see anything :(

So I just stood at the side hmm ALONE
because I lost my cousins ;____;
but then I saw my sister and she brought me to the front near the stage!!!!!!!!!!!
well I couldn't see them clearly but I felt so close to them :D

They talked at first and sobs they are so adorable
and my side was Eli and Kiseop's biased omg
Everyone were shouting Eli Eli Eli
lmao I did tooo ^^

Eli and Kiseop went to our side a lot okay
and omg Soohyun is so adorable
Kevin's laugh!!!! I cryyyyyy
AND AJ HE LOOKS LIKE A CAT OKAY
Kevin looks like a really cute kitty ;A;

I wish I could see more of Dongho and Hoon :(
They were at the other side of the stage :(

and during the high five session with the fans that bought the ticket...
Soohyun and Kevin are so cute
OMG Eli toooooo
they were smiling all the time
and every time they saw a fanboy they would be like ahhhh and they looked so happy

and Kiseop omg he's such an ulzzang okay
he did peace signs everywhere haha
and Eli huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu idk I love him so much

I want to spazz more about Dongho and Hoon but I just can't ;_____;
ohhhhh a fan gave a pink ribbon head band to Dongho and he wore it on stage sjkdhsakjdfhskfj

oh they performed 0330, Man Man Ha Ni, Sikkeuro wait was it all OTL I can't remember
and I have all the fancams~~~~~~~~

for pictures go to
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150207672663952.321515.655273951

idk if my sister's fb is private..........i am so sorry OTL
i am so lazy to upload them

No comments:

Post a Comment