Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day 3: Your ultimate k-pop guy bias

It was Han Geng, but he is in c-pop now lmao
I would definitely said Geng if it says "your ultimate guy bias"!

My ultimate k-pop guy bias is.......................Onew lmao
who else OTL


Come read an essay ^_^

Well Onew used to be insignificant in my life lmao
When I started knowing SHINee the only member I recognise is Minho tbh
lmao he is the most handsome.
And he is in the Gee MV.
Onew ? He is this quiet bitch forever hiding himself from people ;A;

But when I watched Yunhanam, and get to know him.. and his sangtae sob
I am kinda attracted to him
Well jsyk, I like guys who is awkward with girls u_u
and in Yunhanam, out of all the episodes, Onew was only chosen in one episode
and that episode was one creepy episode :(
and yeah I like him since then.

And I watched Hello Baby sob he is so adorable
He's not only awkward with girls, but babies, kids, dogs and well yeah everything
sob

What I like the most about him, is he is lovable.
I mean everywhere he goes, everywhere, people will definitely mentioned him
It's like when he goes to any variety shows, the staffs there will tweet how he is kind, polite etc
No matter how many artists are going, Onew will be the only one who is mentioned

It's like when he performed Nessun Dorma, there is this one important people in Korea only mentioned him on his twitter.

And he also keeps good relationships with the other artists.
Well unexpected artists like DJ DOC, Lee Hyun from 8ight etc
and if you really follow his news you can actually see how Korean artists always praising how good he is on radio + TV even when he is not there

I also love the way he leads SHINee
He might not be the best leader, but he is one of the good one
He tends to listen, instead of instructing them

I love the way he thinks that sometimes I wonder is there anyone in this world thinks like him :(
and I love the way he smiles
I love how he doesn't like to show his tears to the fans
I love it when he turned away when he cried and faced the fans back with a smile sob

and i love his voice so much

And sob Onew is weak, in terms of emotions, health etc
but I love him so much ;A;

No comments:

Post a Comment