Saturday, July 9, 2011

Day 5: Your favorite k-pop song from your favorite guy group

So I have problems with today's task sob
I mean, I started to like SHINee for their music....how can I choose one song ?
I can't tbh

So since this is my blog, and I can do what I want.....
I will pick the songS that I like! :D

1st album - The SHINee World
Replay - Well this song was considered as "irreplaceable classic" by music professionals.
I can listen to this song over and over again till now
This is the one song that I will never get tired off
And tbh, SHINee is the only group that I know that still sing their debut song even in small events~

Other than Replay, I like Forever or Never and also Four Seasons~

2nd Mini Album - Romeo
Romeo + Juliette - sob I love this song so much ;A;
and the fact Taemin sings this song alone in SHINee World concert ;_;

3rd Mini Album - Ring Ding Dong
I really like this album
JoJo and Y.O.U are really nice~
AND The Name I Loved! omg Onew's solo featuring Kim Yeonwoo sob I love this song so much!

2nd Album - Hello
I LOVE ALL THE SONGS IN THIS ALBUM
IT'S SO HARD TO CHOOSE
sob



No comments:

Post a Comment