Friday, July 1, 2011

Han Geng on Men's Joker June 2011

MJ: You debuted in Korea, and got used to the way the entertainment industry works over there, after coming back to China do you feel unaccustomed to it?

Han Geng: There isn’t any (issue of) being not used to it, the Korean company’s system of operations is overly perfected, artistes are like products on an industrial conveyor belt, they look very pretty but are not the artistes’ true expressions. In other words, this person you see is unrelated to his or her actual self. Now I can tell my manager my ideas and views, what I want to do, within certain limits they allow me to be a little more natural; the feeling of staff gathering around sitting together to discuss ideas is really very good.

---------------------------------------------

I agree with him tbh
I mean just look at him, no one knows that he was dying inside, he still performed with the others........and idk

Even Jinki....well he looks okay now, but last month was nightmare I was so worried.
He looked so happy on stage, and depressed off stage :/

but aren't all artists like that ?
I mean idk hmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment