Sunday, August 14, 2011

sob they didn't win today

I am not going to share today's performance because it will most probably gets deleted
sob
and honestly I haven't watch it orz
but
hm it's kind of expected
I mean if you read my previous entries you would know how worried I am that Super Junior is making comeback with 2NE1
yeah SUJU's digital sales can't be helped anymore
even in Music Bank on Friday........
T-ara's digital sales was triple more than SJ

and dkshfkjdfh Inkigayo hmmmm they count 60% of digital single soooooooo
hm
it's okay though
2NE1 will probably win next week too.......they WILL get mutizen
SJ /might/ get the week after............
or Sistar orz.......their sales is good too

then SNSD would make their comeback :(
I hope SM will only release SNSD's album end of September ;_;

after that will most probably SHINee's comeback
November or December
I was hoping for December
ugh and lol SHINee's digital single sales will be just like SUJU OTL
but yeah Taemin told SHAWOLs yesterday to wait for them a little bit more
so I guess their comeback will be well on Nov or Dec

but guyssssssssssssss
jjong was sick yesterday sob :(
but he looked like he was enjoying himself so I guys nothing is serious
at least they got to rest today ^^
and they will recording Star King tomorrow jskdhsjfjdsfsjdgfsdhaf
I hope Jjong is fine tomorrow so that he won't miss the filming ;A;

No comments:

Post a Comment