Sunday, September 18, 2011

(110909) SBS PopAsia’s Cyber Sy chats with Chinese pop Idol Han Geng

S: Welcome to SBS PopAsia.

H: Hello!

S: You’ll soon be releasing your new movie “My Kingdom”. What is the movie about?

H: This movie is the first movie I’ve starred in. This story is
about two brothers who lived during 19th Century China. It is about how they are facing turmoil and their feelings, friendship and love.

S: Now a lot of girls want to see this movie… of course a lot
of guys want to see it too because it’s a war thriller. But a lot of
girls will be attracted to the two handsome stars – yourself and Wu Chun. With two handsome guys like you starring the movie, is there any
jealousy?

H: So you’re asking if we’ll compare ourselves against each other?

S: Yes

H: I think it’s better to compare the characters in the film.
Because the competition between the two brothers actually reveals the deepness of the characters which I believe really impacts the auidence.

S: You started off as a KPop idol but now you’re spending
more time being an actor. What’s the difference being a singer and an actor? What is more challenging?

H: There are challenges in everything. But being an actor has
always been my dream. So I would hope to have more opportunities in the future to make more movies. In terms of challenges, singing is about expressing yourself but making a movie is about expressing the character you’re playing.

S: Now you have worked in China and Taiwan for a number of
years. But you haven’t promoted in Korea for a while, which is where you started off. Will you be producing a Korean album in the future?

H: Right now, there are Korean staff who work with me and I speak
Korean with them. So it’s good that I still haven’t forgotten my
Korean.

S: Is there any difference between your Korean fans and Chinese fans?

H: I think it doesn’t matter where they come from, but they are
all very passionate and I thank them for all their support. Really the
only difference is the lyrics in the songs!

S: Do you feel any different on stage by yourself compared to sharing it with Super Junior like in the past?

H: In the past there was a lot more people and we could share
around the responsibilities. But now after going solo, I have to do
everything myself. So this is still something I’m slowly getting used
to.

S: You sang the theme song in the movie “My Kingdom”. When will you release your next album?

H: Right now I’m still working hard on my new album. I’m always trying to make it better and to achieve a breakthrough. Originally it should have been released early next year, but now I think it will be released early next year. There are still some parts that I’m not entirely happy with, so I had to go back and start from scratch. So we should be ready next year.

S: We can’t wait till that happens. Have you ever been to Australia?

H: I’ve never been to Australia, but it’s always been a place that I’ve wanted to go.

S: Will there be a chance for you to have your own concert here?

H: I hope so! I will try my best to come to Australia because I also want to see the beautiful scenery and culture of Australia.

S: Finally, do you have anything to say to your Australian fans?

H: Thank you fans for Australia, I know I’ve never been here so I
don’t have a chance to see you yet. But I can feel the power of your
love and passion. So if I have a chance, I would love to meet you
inAustralia and hold a concert as a way to thank my Australian fans!


Source: SBS Pop Asia
credit; geng-bao.net

------------------------

i wish people would stop asking stuffs related to sj and korean lmao
anywayyyyy new album next year!!!!!!!!!
kjsdfhkjsfhkjd

No comments:

Post a Comment