Wednesday, September 21, 2011

110916 Japanese Replies

[Fan] If you had a piece of chicken with you, would you eat it behind your members’ backs? Or would you share it with your members?
[Onew] I’d eat it all by myself infront of the members
[Fan] If you could use magic for a day, what would you do to the other members?
[Onew] Travel by myself. And turn that one day into forever.
[Taemin] I’d like to give them wings, so I can fly away with hyungs.
[Minho] Return to our debut stage with them
[Key] I’d give Taemin the ability to never lose/forget things
[Jonghyun] Let Taemin be a girl for a day!
[Fan] What do you think is very calming? To me, it’s bathing in hot springs and listening to your CD
[Onew] Bathing before sleeping

--------

onew....why....
hm did you like uhm did you actually understand the question ?
i mean uhm this was asked in japanese so.........

but
jongkey why are you guys abusing taemin..........
taemin is so adorable
minho is boring i'll ignore his reply ^_^

but jinki................

No comments:

Post a Comment