Sunday, November 27, 2011

SMTOWN artists official calendars~

http://promotion.auction.co.kr/promotion/MD/eventview.aspx?txtMD=04624C6003

wow lol
can't wait for SNSD and f(x) theirs will be announced on the 29th of november!



tbqh
I am sick of ELF's attitude
so basically SME announced TVXQ! and SHINee's calendars first
I see ELF were like how do I say it......they were complaining why did sm only release shinee and dbsk bla bla
lol I don't see SONEs or fans of f(x) complain.......

well SUJU kind of have like 3 official calendars now choose!
2 from SM and another 1 from Avex~
but I prefer SM's!
and oh lol no one complain about it AND hm there's more pictures for SJ's calendar...

not being biased, but I think SHINee's calendars look the best for now~
can't wait to see SNSD and f(x)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment