Thursday, December 22, 2011

SHINee to perform at 2011 MBC Gayo Daejejeon and SBS Gayo Daejeon


So uhm well there's no SHINee on the poster of SBS Gayo Daejeon
I was happyyyyyyyy tbh then sigh
SM posted this on their schedules :(
Well according to SM only Jonghyun and Taemin will be performing.
idk they will probably collaborate with a group ?
Let's just wait ^_^


And uhm I was waiting for class when this happened
I randomly checked their schedules lol
and sob SM posted that Key Minho and Taemin will be performing Oppa, oppa!!!
Most probably with Donghae and Eunhyuk
I AM SO HAPPY!! but lots of ELF don't like it, but oh well I'm used to it, used to them not liking anyone performing with their oppas...
WELL ANYWAY
when I saw this on the evening, SM only mentioned about the special stage
I was like, of course when they said SHINee they meant only Key Minho Taem I was disappointed
Then tonight I checked, there's Lucifer..........................
Idk if I should be happy that all the 5 of them are performing, or disappointed that they are still performing Lucifer orz

Well
sigh
I was hoping for them not to join any of these since they didn't make a comeback etc
but
sigh
what's Jjong and Taem going to perform anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment