Sunday, December 18, 2011

sigh i'm still here

I just can't wait to watch Onew and Jessica's One Year Later ;~;
Can't wait till Christmas tbh u_u
Jessica looks so good with that dress and Onew sob ;~;

The first time they performed this was on August 2009 twice I think for Music Core sob Onew was so nervous he messed up a bit for the first performance ;~;
The 2nd time was in Into The New World SNSD's concert back in February-April 2010, they performed this few times they were so adorable in the concert they hugged etc sobbbb
And now in Dec 2011 sobbbbb I can't wait I will definitely be online on Christmas eve
The fact that they really sing it a year later sklfasjhfkja u_u

lol SHINee's showcases on Japan is irrelevant now I only wait for OnSica's duet ok

Well I hate the fact that they have 3 showcases to do in a day, and it's Christmas eve they should be in Korea celebrating with their respective families..

No comments:

Post a Comment