Thursday, December 8, 2011

songs in The First u_u

Always Love
- Taemin's favourite song (mentioned in Amazon, lol telling you guys this because...they kept changing their fave song prz) . Jjong started this song, kind of normal for SHINee songs. But lol I don't get that part "thank you for your ~~~~" orz is it cheering me ? but that doesn't make sense lol. Jjong's and Jinki's voices sigh tbh everyone improves so much ;A;

Better
- Jjong (oricon) and Key's (amazon) favourite song. I LIKE THIS SONG OK THIS IS SO THEM SM SHOULD INCLUDE THIS KIND OF SONG IN THEIR NEXT KOREAN ALBUM. sob everyone voices are so beautiful, even Minho sings ;A; Their adlibs ;~; Onew and Jjong's voices towards the end. sigh Taemin T_T

Seesaw
- Onew (amazon) and Key's (oricon) favourite song. The things this song did to me. So many feelings. I love it so much lol. The other side of SHINee. Onew's voice in this I really can't tbqh, I want to punch his face lol :( AND HIS VOICE AT THE END WHAT HAVE YOU DONE LEE JINKI. I mean sob his voice..............

Start
- My least favourite song and apparently none of the SHINee members choose this as their fave lol. No it's nice, it sounds like a normal kpop song nothing special. BUT EVERYONE SHOULD LISTEN TO THIS FOR MINHO's VOICE tbh. Great voices as usual :)

To Your Heart
- Minho (amazon) and Taemin's (oricon) favourite song. I love this song, but not gonna lie it's a bit messy. Jjong's voice is quite annoying in this lol. The intro is really good :) The random English words lol

Stranger
- No one's favourite song. I like it, sounds like something TVXQ! would sing tho. Minho's rap sounds good in this ^_^ This song is actually a song for a drama but they included it in the regular edition. I hate EMI lol.

------
SIGH I love their voices so much especially Onew's sklfjdshfl




No comments:

Post a Comment