Monday, January 2, 2012

SHINee is Back!

Well I am pretty sure everyone knows this already but let me just compile them orz
So basically during their performance on MBC, they were teasing fans about their comeback..
but apparently MBC cut their performance, so only the people at the event knew about it..
but oh well there are lots of fancams!

Jonghyun and Key confirmed this through UFO replies so yay for Korean comeback! :D
damn Jjong replies to UFO everyday now that I don't know if I should post them here orz

So these are the individual videos~

Onew


Jonghyun


Key


Minho


Taemin


poor babies lol Jjong sounds disappointed, but being Kim Jonghyun he was like "it's okay you can watch fancams!"
well at least their performance wasn't disturbed as U-Kiss and MBLAQ :(
I knew that they will make a teaser lol
DBSK - Suju did Keep Your Head Down last year during one of the festivals..
SNSD - Tiffany was like "girls bring the boys out" when she performed Oops! with Suju
and now SHINee but failed lol well at least lots of people already know by now :)

and uhm
come watch this qt Onew fancam ;~;



u_u he is so qt sob my otp ontae ;~;

Well I hope they got to interact with EXO when they comeback u_u

No comments:

Post a Comment