Saturday, January 21, 2012

YESASIA 2011 Bestsellers Kpop and Jpop

KPOP --- JPOP


I'm proud of SHINee, especially for the Kpop Chart since uhm they didn't release any korean album and still manage to get no. 5 for bestselling male artists and no. 6 for overall chart!
but to be honest, sometimes I checked the bestsellers albums in yesasia, Hello sales is still very very good :) But seriously orz no. 6 for overall is really really goood they didn't release anything Korean ksajjdkasl

Well as for the Jpop orz okay of course SHINee would dominate this chart, they have more international fans orz

tbqh
the reason I disagree with all these award shows trying to give Kara all the Best Hallyu award. It's stupid to give best Hallyu award to a group that famous ONLY in JAPAN but okay whatever
I mean look at the charts, they are not even in the Jpop charts because they are not famous internationally, but yeah they are really really popular in Japan I wonder why does their tour have only 10 shows hmmmm even SHINee they will do like 14 shows. Kara should add more shows okay seriously why am I talking about them now.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment