Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Jonghyun's twitter updates 120229


Invalid promise announcement to the SHINee World nunas, dongsaengs, friends, mothers, fathers, maternal uncles, manternal aunts, paternal uncles, paternal aunts, aunt (father’s younger brother’s wife), uncle (father’s younger brother), godfathers whom I respect.. That’s right, you, you reading this right now!!! I’m going to withdrawal my promise of tweeting once a week.

The world is too wide and the smartphone is too convenient for me to suppress these skills to be famous wiggling inside of me any longer. There are a ton of things that happen in a day to laugh about but I’m the only one who can’t laugh!! But they are so funny!!

is a lie. I’ve had an insatiable taste so I can’t take it anymore to do it once a week. I’ll do it when I wanna yogurt ajumma please give me yogurt. I will tweet more often ㅇㅇ

T/N: The end of his sentence before yogurt ends with a "yo" in Korean so he just randomly added in the yogurt ajumma line.

Your expression after seeing my announcement

T/N: The drawing says "You're cute."

Translations credit ; shiningtweets@twitter

---------------------

jonghyun is my favorite
he can't be separated from the internet lmao

yay more tweets from now on

best person on the internet tbh

--------------------------

okay so when he started using twitter, lots of korean fans were worried..
u know how there's some idols tend to tweet controversial stuffs etc that will lead to some unpleasant events etc
so yeah korean fans don't want that
then jonghyun said he will tweet once a week
it's been going quite well for 3 weeks lol
but he couldn't take it anymore haha

there go your new year's resolution, kim jonghyun!

err please ignore his twitter icon lmao

No comments:

Post a Comment