Thursday, February 23, 2012

tbqh

I really really really want to know sm's plans for shinee T.T
Well there's a news on naver about march comeback and shinee on it hmmmm
I hope they got a really good song to compete with Big Bang and Shinhwa
Yea, I'm okay if they don't win but it's better to compete with good songs right?
I mean songs that they can be proud of etc?

And uhm Onew needs to be there too orz nah not that I'm biased, but some biased fans decided not to support them if they're not 5.
Well lol with or without Onew I will still buy the album.

sigh it's the 23rd already when are they planning to announce anything?
SHINee IS BACK was like 2 months ago they only thing Jjong said was 'please wait a little more'
I can wait but sob short period of promotions is killing me.

They should do the Arena tour earlier in my opinion and make a comeback after that just like SNSD. hmm

but oh well I think SM know what they are doing I hope they are not wrong :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment