Sunday, March 25, 2012

Okay~

- The boys will be attending KBS Special Open Concer tomorrow~ The Inkigayo comeback stage was already recorded on Friday, after M!Countdown, so I don't think they will actually sing Sherlock live ?

- lmao so I went to Naver just now.....................the news are about how the medias are warning the girls out there because Taemin is prettier than all the girls. And uhm I don't know why but apparently.....Jonghyun and that webtoon, the one that made a comic that features SHINee ((because Jonghyun requested it)) made into the news today. I was going through like idk more than 5 pages of news and they are actually lots of news about them lol.

- And yeah Sherlock MV reached 2 million views yay

- sigh all these news about MR removed orz idk I like it. But poor SHINee ? It's always like this. The netizens -- medias -- will ALWAYS do this to them, they couldn't even lip-sync people will be mocking them. The things people always look out for SHINee --- their choreography and with the intense choreo they will want to see how they sing live. Sometimes I really hope this won't be a burden to them sob. But yea SHINee always impress everyone tho lol. And yeah people are still talking about their MR removed lol ------------------------ okay I went to allkpop just now....... errrr they posted about the MR removed again today lmao WHY I'm pretty sure they posted about it already.............no ? lol okay, I think it's because of too much news on Korean news sites they got confused.

- lmao anyway, there's this one news about MR removed and apparently they were praising Onew ? lol but yeah I read somewhere that lots of people asked "why Onew was the only one to lip-sync?" lmao my baby is so good at singing ♥

sigh so proud of SHINee tbh
their album sales are doing good ---- sold out tho, SM will reprint them I guess
their digital is selling okay ---- not good --- not bad either I mean yeah better than Lucifer lol or Mr Simple actually

No comments:

Post a Comment