Tuesday, March 20, 2012

SHINee's SHERLOCK Review

BIASED REVIEW

Sherlock (Clue+Note)
Okay when the first time I listened to this I was like so nervous to be honest because ugh it's SHINee! And not gonna lie I didn't really catch the song except for that "Oh I'm curious yeaaa~" lmao. But as l listened to it lots of times and lol still listening to it, yeah I like it. I like how SM remixes Clue and Note to be Sherlock! I still think SM should give some of Jonghyun's parts to Onew tho lol, just like The Boys :( Tiffany should get some of Jessica's parts but yea. Well anyway, I agree with most people ; SM should put Clue -- Note -- then only Sherlock in the album, then people won't be so confused sob. But seriously tho this sounds so hard to perform live T_T

Clue
I love that "SHINee's back SHINee's back" Can't believe that we have actually heard the song since new year lol. Minho sounds good in this :) I don't know I really think I don't have to comment on their voices because they sound good in all the songs :) It just that I tend to sing "Oh I'm curious yeaaa~" every time lol. Oh yes that Jonghyun's part dibidibiduppp I don't know yea I like that part haha.

Note
I like Note better than Clue actually. The intro "Ladies and Gentlemen may I introduce SHINeeeeee" omg I love it so much. And yeah this is so familiar because Sherlock lol. But yeah this song is so much fun to listen too :) "Tonight SHINee's in the house give it up give it up give up for SHINaaayyyyyy"

Alarm Clock
I LOVE THIS SONG OMG THIS SONG IS MY FAVOURITE IT SOUNDS SO DREAMY AND YEAH THE SONG IS ABOUT WANTING TO WAKE UP FROM REALITY OR SOMETHING UGH ONEW'S VOICE. And I love the chorus and everything and yeah this song is perfect. The instruments used. Their voices yea. This sounds like I don't know it sounds beautiful. MY BOYS T_T

The Reason
sigh ballads from SHINee. I've always love SHINee's ballads and Onew started this song it's just perfect. Yes their voices sob can they just sing ballad forever T_T

Stranger
Hm this was never my favourite track in The First, tbh it sounds weird in Korean but yea it's still okay lol nothing much to say about this song lol

Honesty
OMG PERFECT SONG PERFECT LYRIC PERFECT VOICES PERFECT ACOUSTIC SONG IDK PERFECT EVERYTHING IS PERFECT UGH IDK GUYS THIS SONG IS FOR US SO YEAH THE LYRIC IS SO BEAUTIFUL THAT LAST SENTENCE BY MINHO I CAN CRY ONEW'S VOICE FITS THE GUITAR SERIOUSLY CAN THEY MAKE THEIR COMEBACK WITH THIS SONG IDK JJONG PLAYING THE GUITAR SOB IF THEY END SWC2 WITH THIS SONG I'M GOING TO CRY



basically I like all the songs lol

No comments:

Post a Comment