Tuesday, March 27, 2012

sigh

I really wanted to online using laptop but I will get carried away and not having my work done so yeah

Crying Onew is perfect I miss fan girling over him
tbh there are a lott of his pictures at the concert I can cry
because
even when his 2 biggest fansites left him, there are still lots of picture of him ;_;
I realised that most Onew fans run blogs instead of fansites sob
better that way tbh

And sigh I just love SHINee so much
I love how everyone is praising their song well everything their songs album choreo.
Seriously, if you search 샤이니 on twitter.... lots of musicians actually praised them for their live performance sob
not saying that other idols can't sing but ugh with the choreo...their singing is perFECt

and uhm Kim Jonghyun
he made friends with another webtoonist sob
want Jonghyun to follow you? Be a webtoonist ~.~
He only follow 2 idols Nicole and Hongki
2 webtoonists and a random ad company that uses comics as their ad
and uhm dancers
and Hyunmoo lmao
and random people
and his friends yea
lmao I love how the webtoonists and ad co. become friends because of Jonghyun lmao

cries Jinki luckily you are back sigh
I love Onew so much sob
Seriously after a week coming back ...... just when did he really show himself as a leader...
Well other than "I'm leader Onew" and "Now it's contemporary band, shining SHINee!" ???
He never really talk but this promotion omg
Jonghyun talks about everything lol
But yea lol remember when Jonghyun didn't talk at all :p
And Minho omg haha I just hm okay

Can SHINee please win this week :( their only hope tbh
with CNBLUE sob good song tbh
and SHINHWA high digital sales
and 2AM still going strong sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment