Monday, March 19, 2012

Things happened today

- Best day for SHINee and shawols ---- this is the first time their songs ever got into Top 10 like all of them, getting all-kill etc

- But lol apparently now SM is more interested in the iTunes chart lol, but yea our boys did good!

- I don't know what's wrong with VIPs yesterday, lol yea Big Bang ~used~ to be the only Kpop artist that got to be in the iTunes chart ok ---- not anymore, OK let's not talk about this --- seriously the group Big Bang should be scared now is either 2AM or SHINHWA not SHINee because.............SHINee isn't that popular in Korea :(

- And yeah these hating towards Jessica :( Why can't everyone get along :( I love Jessica :( Can't wait to see her in the MV :( I'm gonna hate you SM if Jessica was only to appear on the picture :(

- Ugh Jonghyun's lyric for Honesty, I'm going to cry they are perfect :(

- I hope that we can see Onew's message sometime soon I miss his voice :(

- I like all the songs in SHERLOCK seriously, combining Clue and Note is perfect, Alarm Clock and Honesty are my favorites, The Reason is sooo SHINee and yea Stranger sounds weird in Korean but still okay :)

- The thing I dislike about the album.............the lack of Onew's lines in the songs :( I don't know...it seems that ugh SME... Well fine, Taemin can sing now..but I don't know why can't you give a little of Jonghyun's lines to Onew. Just so you know, Onew has the least lines in Sherlock. He is the member with the best voice alongside with Jonghyun so why. I don't want to complain about this but yeah. I don't know if you guys realised this, but Onew's parts in SHINee's songs have been decreasing since The First era --- that time I don't really want to talk about it because well it was their Japanese album. Seriously the parts distribution during Lucifer -- Hello era was the best. I don't know what's the problem but yea remember that ranking on vocals made by experts --- Onew got better tone than Jonghyun. Sigh it's okay. At least the parts in the ballads in this mini album are fairly distributed -- even Minho got to sing :) And yes I love all the members, but it's so obvious in Clue -- Note -- Sherlock, Onew --- one of the main vocalist got the least singing parts :(

- And uhm sob can SM tell me when the MV will be out :( ;o;

- Proud of the boys - the headlines they made today ---
they were called "global idols, leader of hallyu waves, world class idols, one of a kind and lots more!!!" lol


No comments:

Post a Comment