Wednesday, March 21, 2012

When Jonghyun is free

He is reallllly free lol
When he's busy he will be verrrrry busy

lol the things he tweeted today ~.~

Okay I deleted my previous posts because uGLy

What happened

- I'm excited that SHINee is coming back with MBLAQ's repackage album and CNBLUE and EXO's debut because all the ~interactions~ especially Lee Joon and Onew sob

- Key won't be in ShimShimTaPa and also TenTen radio sob I hate individual schedules tbh

- SM releases the fanchants for SHERLOCK and Stranger --- so SHINee will be performing Stranger which I don't like it but yeaaa can't wait! I guess Taemin would have a dance solo a the beginning of SHERLOCK because his name was put before Onew.

- SHINee will pre-record for M!Coundown and Inkigayo.

- OH AND FREAKING LEE JINKI REPLIED TO FEW UFOS YESTERDAYYYY AT LAST sigh still butthurt that he didn't do any video message I'm going to stan Jonghyun because it's fun tbh

- yea I'm waiting for scans of SHERLOCK album sob

- allkpop wrote a review about SHERLOCK I think the review is okay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment