Wednesday, April 11, 2012

ok updates

I'm busy so.........
lol

- yesterday KBS airs that Lee Sora Proposal (lol is this the right title?), the boys are so qt sob

- Jonghyun and Taemin are in Hong Kong rn together with Joon, Mir, Hongki and Minhwan for a KBS show. I think that's why SHINee couldn't attend M!Countdown tomorrow as Jjong and Taem will only be back to Korea tomorrow. They are so busy they couldn't even pre-record anything :(

- Key had a musical just now :) today was his 6th show~

- I miss Jonghyun omg I mean I miss his tweets ;_; you know other artists will be like "going to (insert country here)!!!" "see you!!" but jonghyun........he won't tweet when he has schedules so....that means he has been busy for these 6 days ;_; YES HE HAS NOT TWEETED FOR 6 DAYS AND I'M SAD :c

- tbh idk what Minho and Onew are doing rn lol

- BUT Onew and Taemin went to 2 shows together ;_____;

No comments:

Post a Comment