Monday, April 23, 2012

[Personal] SHERLOCK MEMORIES



Video by Glamorous91 --- SHINee's stages on Music Bank :)

Okay where to begin.....sigh I am just so proud of the boys right now ?
After their "SHINee is back back back" on 1st January...Every Shawols were waiting for SM's news regarding their comeback. SM was too late until I saw "Big Bang is back" everywhere on Naver :(

Everyday on twitter, I see rumours about ~confirmed comeback dates~ smh every time lmao
With Onew's absence....Seeing people leaving the fandom everyday (most of them left because no comeback lmao)
With fansites leaving one by one. I was so sad to be honest :(
But Jonghyun, Key, Minho and Taemin always make me feels better with their individuals activities and also group activities. Plus, Jonghyun making a twitter --- one of the best thing ever happened in the fandom to be honest.

When people on DC talked about Onew being back in the SHINee's dorm I was like "Okay this is it"
Sob the day when SM released Minho's teaser picture..........tbqh I was torn whether to be happy or sad because I know they are going to have a really short promotions :(
And uhm with his disturbing teaser pictures orz but pretty.
I was like okay what is SM's plans.........lol

SM told everyone that they were going to release one member each day. The next day was Taemin's.
I was spEAchLeSs. I was worried that Onew might be topless to lmao because I don't want him to be topless ha ha.
Most people didn't like his teaser pictures lol but it's okay Taemin :)
The next day was Onew T_______T After nearly 3 months being absent I finally saw his face he looked so lovely and he covered his body with blanket I just love him ugh. His pictures were half an hour late lmao people were raging at SM it was so funny

After Onew's, it was Key's....................His teasers are the prettiest I just love everything about his teaser pictures. And the lat one was Jonghyun. I like his pictures too :) but lmao his tweets on that day was really funny he basically said his fans are perverts.

When SM announced about the album details............I kind of like it. The so called ~Hybrid Remix~ concept lmao.
I was sad they remade Stranger and yeah basically there are only 5 new songs in the album :(
And SM decided to make a medley out of the songs in the album. I literally fell in love with Onew again because of his voice at the end of the song medley.

When the songs were out, I was so happy to know the got an all-kill! As this is the first time SM's boy bands ever got an all-kill. SHINee was happy too, I know :) but yeah SM got strategy :p I wonder which company will copy this strategy.....................lol

The physical albums sales were really good too for 3 weeks I think, it was really good I am so happy ?
And their album, their songs were praised by a lot of professionals seriously, I am so proud and thankful to SME for giving them good songs :)

It's like the boys were praised for everything; their songs, live singing, dance skills, plus SHERLOCK have a really good choreography :)

I can't really forget this, how a radio DJ who never plays any idol songs, plays SHERLOCK on his radio shows, because he said SHINee is different ;_;
Lee Sora said SHINee is so different from any other idols that performing on music shows
I FEEL SO PROUD TO BE QUITE HONEST ?

I love how each of the boys are recognised for their talents ;_;

And how can I forget every winning trophies that they received :)
2 on Music Champs, 1 on M!Countdown, 2 on Music Bank, and 3 on Inkigayo ;_;
They got better than I expected ;_;

And all the show they attended, I love how they are praised every time for their sense of humour :D
You know they attended this MBC Idol Show (idk the exact name and it has not been aired yet)
Def Conn (the MC) tweeted after the recording "Recording with SHINee just now, it was too funny it was too funny it was too funny" yes he repeated those words
And I looked at his tweets, he never really tweeted about idols on that show. Can't wait for SHINee's episode on 2nd of May!

Oh and SHERLOCK promotions showed that the boys are close with lots of idols :)
CNBLUE, KARA, Big Bang and more, it's just that they are awkward with rookies orz
but there's one rookie (idk who sorry) tweeted on how SHINee gave their fan support foods to them T_T

Can't wait for their full album on the 2nd half of the year, wonder what SM have for them.
It must be good because lots of people (I'm not lying) are really looking forward to SHINee's next album orz

I can go on with this omg
I really love the Sherlock promotions sob plus with the SHINEEXO interactions
I wish it was longer, but they are not really gone :) Good luck boys for your first Japan Arena Tour~




why am i typing an essay

No comments:

Post a Comment