Friday, April 27, 2012

SHINee's 1st Japan Arena Tour - Fukuoka

CRIES I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS CONCERT THAT I'M GOING TO STARVE MYSELF SO THAT I CAN BUY THE DVD ?
 It's sooo much better than their Asia tour ;_;

Onew's solo - Anzen Chitai (Friend)
Lee Jinki omg you went flat but omg did you just hold your breath for 26 secs T_T


Jonghyun's solo - Hyeya
yes he did lip sync........why do people even bother doubting Kim Jonghyun's singing omg
Hyeya is his special solo stage because he is a whore he got 2 solos in this concert lmao
I wish there's his fancam singing L'arc-en-ciel - Driver's High:(
He did really good with that song

Key's solo - Katy Perry Firework

 smh Kim Kibum
I wish he would try something new but this song is good too :)
PINK ♥

Minho's solo - Chris Brown Turn Up The Music

crey Choi Minho
Good choice of song ;_; and dance moves.......this will probably the first and last time I watch his fancam lmao I mean I can't.................

Taemin's solo - Korn Get Up smh

This video consists of Always Love, his solo and Seesaw
but 
his solo
smfh
Lee Taemin what happened
lol
I love how they censored the fuck
but
Lee Taemin
lol

he wants to be a manly man
please don't call her pretty
lol
yea
I think he's actually brave to do this song ?
yea

-------------------------

I actually wish Onew, Key and Minho to change their songs and try something new hm

--------------------------


and oh actually there are more fancams (impressed because omg there's actually fancams I mean this is Japan aksjhd) but I won't share them but yea this VCR



lmao Taemin
Onew
Key
Minho
Jonghyun on jonghyun
EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS SIGH