Sunday, May 13, 2012

Aww

smh I'm so behind in everything.
tbqh I'm busy, and yea finals would be next month and yea, I'm not online as much as I was before.
I'm not behind in the SHINee's fandom but in the SMTOWN fandoms :(

Okay let me start with SHINee
omg the Arena Tour T_T Onew is becoming better in interacting with the others, and his relationship with Jonghyun looks better now ;_;
Well I'm sure they need time :)
And Onew is like a whore he back hugged everyone in the concerts ((except Jonghyun)) orz they still don't hold hands so yea

All the back hugs, Taem carrying Onew and Minho, Jonghyun kissed everyone already ((except Onew smh)) 

I hope these concerts will make their relationships become better :) ((Arena tour scares me bc Tohosinki))

Oh everyone should watch SHINee Channel!!! The one that EMI did for SHINee to promote Sherlock! It's so funny and the amount of JongYu in the video! 
And the MC loves Onew lol, he wrote a blog about the livechat and he was like "Onew is the best!"
Well I'm not surprised tbqh ? Who doesn't write things about Onew whenever they met him ? Even when anyone meet SHINee they will still write about Onew and this makes me want to see him so bad :(
The MC also said the Key is good too :)

Oh yeaaaa ---
Okay so SHINee appeared on Weekly Idol right!
The MCs have been waiting for SM's artists to be on their show, so SHINee was the first and they were so happy ?
lmao and tbqh I think the only group that Defconn mentioned on his twitter ((that went to the show)) is SHINee ---- well he mentioned about other groups but yea
He kind of can't get over how funny the boys are lmao
Yesterday before he sleep he was talking about SHINee's Weekly Idol --- Jjong's drawing and Onew's ttakbam lol

I feel like it's not right for the MCs to say this but they actually said that they have forgotten all the groups that went to the show when the saw SHINee lol
and they asked SHINee to bring all other SM groups lol
I really wanted to see SNSD on this tbqh!

Okay and I think enough of SHINee --- can't remember the last time I updated their schedules smh

ahhh TaeTiSeo won all the music charts this week yay! I like Twinkle okay!
And yesterday was Dream Concert lol I only care about DBSK TaeTiSeo and EXO-K tbh!
EXO-K looked so good yesterday T_T

ALL the EXO members recorded Inkigayo for tnext week!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait tbh EXO is so lucky to be under SM, I wonder how much did SM pay for a chinese group to perform on music shows
ahhh I heard Pledis wanted to release 3 groups ---- in Korea and China and Japan
L O L stop copying SM smh
All these entertainment companies...........smh
Please get your own ideas bleh ---- not interested anyway............

tbqh I feel like I am not really into Kpop as general anymore I only like SMTOWN lol

but yea

AH SUPER JUNIOR IN TOKYO DOME T____________________T

T___________T
T___________T

sobbbbbbbbb

SM where is f(x) ? and Jino ? u_u