Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Urmmm

So lol 
I'm just going to list what everyone should watch...........

- SHINee's tvN Taxi omg everyone please watch this! When Jonghyun touched Onew's hand.....my heart ;_;

- SHINee's Hello ------ okay this show is not really about SHINee. But their reactions to people's problems are epic!

- SHINee @ KMW Bangkok --- I don't really like the way they arrange the performers, but watching SHINee's cuts makes me happy! Go and watch them performing Sorry Sorry! Onew sigh he looked so good! And Taemin featuring IU! They only aired SHERLOCK as usual SHINee never disappoint us ^_^ 


- Onew on 1000 songs!!!!! Watch this omg well if you're Onew biased~ He was so skaldfhaklfhj in the show. Everyone loves him sigh, everyone was praising him throughout the show and he won! You can watch this on dailymotion~


- Jonghyun and Taemin on KBS Sponge lmao this show, I haven't found the Eng subbed yet :( Taemin must really hate weird foods lol


- And yea that SM I AM showcase! So cute I just alksdhjaddsaf


-----------------------------------------


Okay so the boys are in Korea right now, they went back yesterday for the showcase...and also Star King recording (not sure about this tho). Key will be having musical today, and SHINee might be back to Japan for their tour. I hope that the boys could catch Key's musical today ? lol idk.