Thursday, June 7, 2012

120606 MBC Weekly Idol Ranking (SHINee)

Idols' friendships envied by other idols is the category I think

Onew & Leejoon (7th)
Gonna cry because perfect Joonew is perfect I love Joonew so much ;_;
They should have ranked higher T_T
ahh yes even the show know Joon is the one who likes Onew they mentioned Onew ache~~~~

2 Jonghyuns (5th)
lmao these two
but to be quite honest I think Joonew should have ranked higher than 2 Jonghyuns sob
but ye qt, I'm still angry at SHA Jonghyun for not posting that selca with CNB Jonghyun grr

Key & Woohyun (8th)
lmao the only reason why I pay attention to Woohyun 
but so qtttt they must really have the same personalities ^____^

Taemin & Kai (10th)
crying TaeKai aksldafh
they are so qt together omg 
lmao I think the MC didn't know Kai he was like "Kai??" then they go ahhhh when they heard EXO ke
lmao at the MC wanted to see Taemin again I hope they got to be in the show for the next comeback!

translated and subbed by patata
---------------------

Miann Minho oppa you have too many hyungs no friendship lol
So proud of the boys I mean out of 10 they got into 4 rankings!