Saturday, June 30, 2012

;A;

Let us all take a moment and appreciate Taiwanese variety shows ;A;

God dammit I woke up everyday to subbed videos of those shows and I was like ughhhhhh why do all these things have to come out when I got exams!!!

I watch them anyway lol 
The 100% Entertainment new segment is so cool and they turned the set to Taiwanese night market and SHINee loves Mango Ice so much ;A;

Can never forget Onew's "Yes I am remember" ;A; He has good english I mean look at him using the right way to answer the MC's mistake lol the MC asked "Are you remember?" instead of "Do you remember?" lol

I'm not familiar with the latest show but whatever because Jonghyun and Onew in a team!!!!!!

I guess my OTP is really Jongyu and not Ontae lol

SME can we have SHINee's full album now ;A; I miss them on music shows so much ;_;
They went on Music Bank yesterday they are perfect Onew is so perfect sob

Tomorrow will be the last day of JAT! YESSSSS!
And the will be in Macau on the 2nd poor babies must be so tired :(
Mino looks so tired these days :(

Anyway did you guys notice how good looking Onew is in the airport these days \o/
Well he always is good looking but last year when I don't know, things weren't not right and he looked like shit and looked down all the time and now he is all smiley at the airport I am soooooooo happy ^_^

AND let us not care about fansites anymore because to be quite honest there are lots of new qt fansites! I found a new Jjong's that will be opened in July! o wait tomorrow is July already lol

Can Onew tweet ugh I miss him ;_;

and uhm yea that's about all have a nice day everyone!

ahhh Suju's new MV looks nice~ and Han Geng sob I don't really like his new songs ? I feel so bad right now :(