Tuesday, June 5, 2012

!!!!! f(x)!!! comeback!! lskdfhjaklf

The broadband line now is kind of blehh I couldn't post the teaser picture but OMG ?

After Super Junior's Mr. Simple, I'm kind of used to SM's teasers for their artists I mean yea even SNSD's The Boys don't match SHINee's SHERLOCK and SNSD TTS's Twinkle yea

Anticipating omg! I mean SHINee and f(x) are my main 2 biased groups in SM soooo lkasjlaskfj after a year SOB my babiess ;_;

Well I actually see this coming lol, yesterday, that person that always did the mastering for Korean albums, he tweeted about mastering f(x)'s mini album
He usually tweet 5-6 days before the album is actually released
He tweeted about SHERLOCK on the 14th of March and the album was released on the 19th.
Well f(x)... he tweeted yesterday, the 4th and the album will be released on the 10th!
But SM is kinda rushed with f(x) because SM announced about SHINee's comeback like 2 weeks before their comeback stage.
 

When is EXO's goodbye stage tho, I think it's getting nearer, probably another week of promotion ? But I'm pretty sure they're going to comeback with follow up song real soon ;)

Then SUJU / DBSK / SNSD omg can't wait!!
tbqh I really hope SHINee would make their 2nd comeback with BoA ;_; idk I mean they would be very cute together T_T Just like Lucifer-Hurricane Venus-Hello-Copy & Paste era ;_;

Can't wait for everything but lol, exam is coming and I'm going to be on lesser so yep 

Well anyway skehehdanfdldi didn't online today must be busy lol. 
 ahh apparently he is online, he follows another person today, probably SM's staff~