Thursday, June 7, 2012

Sooo

yesterday I complained twice on how I miss Jonghyun and wanted him to tweet etc

He tweeted yesterday! and today omg the things he tweets today smh Kim Jonghyun
Best idol on twitter to be honest! I miss him sooo much not gonna lie.

and Lee Jinki, lmao I hope you forgot your twitter password and never sign in again :( the things his tweets did to my heart ;________; every time he tweets my heart will be like kslfhlas then yesterday I think he watched Weekly Idol and he was like "Lee joon hyunng T_T"
AND MY HEART WAS LIKE  SKLFHJSALFASDJ STOOOOOP

UGH I LOVE JOONEW SO MUCH where is mblaq now I think they didn't get to meet as SHINee just got back from Japan sighhhhhhhhhh klshjfklashjfl

but Onew on twitter is so boring, he only use it to talk to his friends and say something stupid ye

post a selca pleaseeu oppa


ahhh and yesterday was Key's last stage for Catch Me If You Can sob he cried T___T
Onew and Taemin never go to the musical lol
But sob he cried Kibummieeee ;_;
Hope he learned lots of stuffs from the musical~