Wednesday, June 6, 2012

This petition about Onew

Okay so does any of you aware of this petition regarding Onew ? The petition that Onsoonis made, and to be sent to SM Entertainment ?

Well to be honest, I actually decided to ignore it at first, but it got me thinking ? For few nights actually and sigh there come this post ~.~

You can see the petition HERE.

I'm not asking you to sign it, you can ignore it lol

Not gonna lie, I planned to sign it at first, but now, I don't know if the petition is really needed. Why now ? Why not when he was absent from the activities ?

The 1st point, yes I agree, Onew NEVER get birthday parties organised by SME. But WHAT IF he was the one who didn't want it ? 
Well yea he didn't do video for SHERLOCK, wait, THE ONLY MEMBER, I was hurt but I don't know, can we actually blame SM for this ?

The 2nd point, equitable solo activities. Okay Onew stopped doing his solo activity last year on July, so technically it's not a year without solo activities. I don't know guys but to me he seriously needed a break last year that he barely do any solo activities. During the end of to 2010- the first quarter of 2011 he was the only one with solo activities, I don't see other members' fans complaining ?


The 3rd point, to be quite honest.........................I don't see the reason for SME to clear up rumours. I mean he is a celebrity, rumours are normal. I mean lmao Jonghyun's ~naked~ picture was spread few days ago yep I don't think SME would say anything about it.


The last point, sigh I don't know, he voiced out that he didn't like this one pants, the ones with holes. But I don't really know how he feels exactly so yep not gonna comment anything about this. But his hair now is perfect coordi noonas please don't cut his hair ;_;


WELL basically I don't really agree with the points. However I MIGHT sign this petition to ask SME to actually reconsider their singing parts distributions in SHINee's song. I never say this here but OMG their new Japanese song Keeping Love Again...........Onew barely sing :( I mean he's one of the main vocals, if you keep on giving him chorus, where would his talent go :( Don't make me start with Sherlock ugh they picked ~the best parts~ in Clue and Note by cutting all Onew's parts.


-----------------------------------------------------------


Okay let me see if I could find that post regarding SHINee's fans........
Okay THIS was made last year by the9th@tumblr which is very very very true! Come read! Well I shared this last year, I couldn't agree with some, but well this is really true!

What I wanted to point out here is that.................Onew stans are very dangerous. They are over protective. To be honest, I think this is the reason to why lots of people don't actually like Onew. I mean Korean fans. I see a lot of twitter profiles have all the 4 members names on their profiles but not Onew.

Onew fans made cuts of Onew for every shows. Scary cuts, I mean when there's interview they tend to cut Onew's face only. You can see in this YOUTUBE
I don't know, I haven't seen one for other members.


Onew has 2 individual subbers. Onewthings and also tINeevip43 (she sometimes subbed SHINee's stuffs but ye) on youtube.
While Taemin has juju (she subbed SHINee's stuffs too tho but Taemin's biased and currently she likes Onew too lol)
As for Jonghyun, his fans are translators, as in individual translators but sob 2 of them are not really into Onew T_T haa yea, I actually saw a lot of Jjong's stans don't like Onew. But oh well Onew and Jjong's fans in Korea weren't in a good terms since the beginning so yeah. But funny tho, they are not in good terms, but I am pretty sure the most popular pairing in Korea in Hyunew lmao


And I'm pretty sure, Onew's fans started the fans union. In 2010, in the last performance of Rock of Ages, Onew's fans made a union to make supports for Onew. And last year I see lots of fansites making fan union supports even someone from JYJ's fans. Taemin for Immortal Song, Minho for Salamander Guru and Key for Catch Me If You Can. Not sure about Jjong, but then again Jjong's fans are the sanest so...


Then I don't know about the other members but Onew fans made this super cool stuff that compiles Onew's activities since debut! Come HERE! It's really cool~ Yeah I have never seen any for other members.


And there's this special twitter, Onsoonis made and they actually updated at 12:14 everyday in the afternoon and at night Korea time. It's really cool because 14th December is Onew's birthday! 


There's another twitter, that is made to warn people about rumours regarding Onew and yea that's it. There's one time, they found a twitter talking bad about Onew and they asked people to report the account lmao. To be honest, it's good to protect your idols, but that's overprotecting ? No ? Because to me it's normal for haters to actually talk bad about the people they don't like ? But sob why would anyone hate Onew T_T

Yea there's actually more but let's stop here lol look the analysis is correct Onew's stans tend to make essays about him T_T

The point of this post is that, Onew's stans are scary, but I love how they go all out to support Onew, but sometimes they need to have limits.

But OMG I realised something cute, whenever Jonghyun tweets, his fansites will all mention him and reply etc
But whenever Onew tweets, his fansites will post tweets talking about Onew's tweets but they never mention Onew on their tweets lol

Speaking of which......I really miss Jonghyun's tweets ;_; Why don't he tweet anymore it's been 4 days :(