Sunday, July 22, 2012

120721 SHINee World Concert II in Seoul fancams

Well I don't know how many fancams are they gonna be but I'm gonna put everything here~

Crying Jonghyun T_T
I love him so much sigh 
He is so thoughtful and good to his fans I just ugh

Minho imitating Jjong's Hyeya lmfao

 qt and there's Onew helping with the blood, and Taemin being a brat

Ending - Thank you

eeeep Onew looks like he wanted to say something but........
anyway Lee fucking Taemin.............lmfao

JONGYU FML

gonna download this put on my phone AND watch it every night and CRY YO SLEEP TBQH

Taemin being qt

SO CUTE URI MAKNAE

Da JongTae KISS

eeeepp 

Minho - Tie A Yellow Ribbon (ONHO ^_^)

I MISSED HIM LOOK AT HIM ;_;

Onew's SOLO SDFOJAKLFDSAFJaskdlfjas;AL;SD

CRY IN THE CORNER BC PERFECT SOLO OMFG
well he lip synced the second one but omfg good choices of songs T_T
I LOVE HIM HE'S PERFECT PLS LET HIM DO ANOTHER MUSICAL PLEASE JEBALL

Jjong doing Judas

lmfao he did the gayest part


Another Onew solo by Crush Onew

omfg perfect oppa


and uhm go to cosmicaa.net for taem and jjong biting each other and key imitate mino~


Onew ending!

PERFECT PERFECT PERFECTTT


this concert is so gay lmfao