Friday, July 20, 2012

21st July~~

Tomorrow will be the first day of the concert ^_^

Well normally there won't be much updates in the first day, but oh well the SHINee fansites noonas are great I hope there will be a lot of pictures tomorrow!

They said on Taem's bday some members will have new solos
My bet is......Onew and Jjong.........will do new solo because their solos in JAT were in Japanese
Taemin might change his too I guess
Minho will do his solo in JAT T_T no time to practice new one --- I think
And Key will probably do Judas again 

lol that's my guess

Ahh SHINee............will never update their me2day again it's been a month T_T

and uhm OHHHHH Jjong tweeted today -------- the smile on my face when I sae his tweets T_T
Jinki tweeted too ^_^ he learned how to quote with comment! 

And yea good luck to the boys sigh Minho was in Daegu today ;_;
does he even have time to practice :(

Well yea good luck to the boys i hope they will get to make another good memories with this concert ^_^