Thursday, July 19, 2012

lmfao about that audio of Onew and the fan singing I'm Yours

So last night I posted how I'm doubting the audio................
LMAO it is fake......................
If you really follow Onew's career you WOULD know

Well the girl posted HERE that it was fake~

Okay when I first listened to it yesterday evening, I saw it on my tumblr dash, when it only has like 50 notes......I was like this sounds sooooo familiar.
I remembered the Santafe Fan Meeting last year, WHY because Onew sang it wrong, I remembered laughing at him because of that.
And lol the OP wrote "fan named Chacha".............when people wrote fan account etc.......they won't write the name.......unless they have name like Jongin---SHINee danced to MAMA because of this and Luna---the sang Electric Shock yep
And because of this ---- I went to the OP profile and eeeeep her name is Chacha


so yeah I didn't reblog it because by then I knew it was fake......


BUT LOL PEOPLE ARE REBLOGGING AND SPREADING IT ON TWITTER 
and I was like whatttt how can people not tell it's fake :c
and I wrote the post last night, srsly I would explain about this yesterday if I have laptop :c


Anyway, we all know shawols are trolls ^_^
At least she explained ^_^