Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Okay T-ara, CCM, Hwayoung

Well I read few stuffs about this, most of them are on Hwayoung's side.

Hm to be quite honest, other than SM artists, T-ara is the only group I listen to? Probably because of the song.
Yeah so I am actually know most of their title songs, and whenever I see their names on allkpop I will read them, yeah, onew lmfao I meant onew gdi ONE of the groups that I actually care about lol
But no one can denies the fact that, none of them can really sing lol, Soyeon Hyomin can.............

Well anyway, the thing with this issue is Core Contents Media stupidity omfg

Okay so they said earlier this year I think, when they informed about the additional 2 members, they did mention about that they will just kick out anyone from T-ara if they didn't perform

The thing here is why now.
After that tweets from the members to Hwayoung, why.
I mean, with this action, CCM is actually implying that there's bullying in the group.

Well they could just made stories etc
But now they made up stories, kicked Hwayoung and stated that there's no bullying.

When netizens found out about the tweets, CCM said that the members' twitter accounts were hacked which is bullshit.
but on today's press con they didn't even mention about those tweets, they only talked about that there's no bullying lmfao stupid

And in less than a day KKS already release bad things to the press

Just see what gonna happen to T-ara after this, tbh the person that make everything worse is the stupid CEO KKS
Since T-ara is the only group that succeed in CCM, he kicked out Hwayoung to save T-ara

Eeeep SBS probably gonna block T-ara from broadcasting

Now when I look at the T-ara girls, I couldn't help to think that they are not good girls, idk :( and uhm well good luck to them.......and the new members.....

anyway whatever happened to qri she's the only member who doesn't talk anything about this