Tuesday, July 24, 2012

orz

I don't think I will continue compiling fancams because TOO MUCH

but well I've watched almost everything~ shawols and their great fancams \o/

Well anyway, this afternoon wait was it morning orz.....
Onew tweeted "Just give up" I was in class and flipping out bc WHAT HAPPENED
and lots other people were like yep just like me......flipping out

but as I think deeply, that tweet could mean a LOT of things so I told myself not to worry that much.
Shawols were being really good, they tweeted something like "don't give up" etc to him
some people were being really negative about this, I mean it's their choice to tweet him.

and I'm sure that his tweet after that the onew i mean the ONE he tweeted rubbish was his way of saying thank you ? because of the fans' tweets............
I mean the only relevant message of that tweet is thank you and we can ignore the rest lol

Well I hope he's fine now.
I'm actually got used worrying about Onew.......hm now I'm not worried, seeing him interacting with other members, seeing him having fun with twitter, seeing him having random convos on twitter, seeing him being happy at the airport, seeing him being realllly happy at concerts 
because last year i had been worried about him for like 8 freaking months
don't tell me you didn't realise it bc he changed since may last year i am so glad he's back now ;_;