Friday, August 3, 2012

ermmm

Where are the boys right now orz
I've been waiting for pictures since morning lmao 
Only Super Junior and SNSD went to the airport this morning.

I think SHINee goona be in the airport with DBSK EXO and f(x)

Jessica is so pretty this morning and I think the reporters like her because there's a LOT of her pictures yay

Eeeep I am on Naver right now looking at airport pictures but found articles about Onew ^____^
A noona likes him what else is new lol
This actress Kim Jungnan (?) said she likes his voice keke
She's from A Gentleman's Dignity --- I see lots of people watching this drama~
This article is everywhere on Naver lmfao wondering if SFI would translate it hm
I think she had to choose between GD and Onew --- I don't know she chose who tho ==;;
I think she chose Onew but lol let's wait for translations~

lmfao when Onew tweeted about the whale and its uncle shrimp Hyelim asked if there's people selling Jinki's tweets translator and he was like he wants one too and I'm like ......
Yess I need both Onew and Jonghyun translators T_T

Can't wait for tomorrow's concert! eeeep but Mino won't be there :c