Saturday, August 4, 2012

hmm

Not gonna go touch this thing about shawols and exofans because sigh 
But ugh just saying I just can't with EXO fans like saying Luhan is a better dancer than Minho etc
Just I don't know, don't compare ?????????
And lol I'm not angry at EXO members for filling in Minho's place orz

BUT OH YES Sehun filled in Minho's position in Love Like Oxygen and Luhan for Lucifer ^_^
WANT fancams tbh
 
lmao crying at people saying Lay in Ring Ding Dong are you that desperate, I don't think ANYONE could replace any members for songs like RDD and Amigo because there's NO CHOREO, SHINee basically just banging their heads the whole time and they don't need anyone's help ^^~
I'm actually surprised that no one was featured in Sherlock they used a dancer instead, probably because the dancer knows the steps already since they performed in that SBS Olympics thing

sigh I miss Minho so much :c