Friday, September 28, 2012

AHH

I'm so busy these days can't even post anything tbh!!!!

The short PV of Dazzling Girl PV was released 3 days ago!! I love the boys so much they look good tbh! sigh Onew is so.......qt :(




AND OMFG Radio Star with Onew and Taemin!!!! That was a really good episode and Kim Jungnan was so cute
but lmfao Onew I just can't with his answers IDK if I could believe him but whatever lol
Taemin is so qt Jinki is so qt T_T
I haven't watch the full episode tho!



OH AND FYIFB can't believe that the drama gonna end next week already I don't want it to end tbQh ???????



The SHINee boys visited the filming set last week!


I LOVE THEM TBqH!! babies ;_;



OH AND Key and Nicole celebrated birthdays together!
Nancy Lang uploaded this!


I think only Jjong went to the party as I couldn't see others........?



and yup that's about all gonna update the schedules now!!