Wednesday, October 24, 2012

;_;

I just finished watching Reply 1997 ;_______________;
sobs it was so good I LOVE IT tbh!

I planned to watch this after TTBY because I know I can't handle 2 dramas at a time.
I started watching on Sunday ke finished it in 3 days \o/
I love it I want to watch it again ;_;

Next drama would be...............Innocent Man ? lol I don't know
AH FULL HOUSE 2!!

Well anyway SHINee's performance on HEY!x3 was broadcasted yesterday's night.
It was nothing special, just another Dazzling Girl

And uhm SHINee is nominated for Best Dance Group and Best Song of the Year for 2012 MAMA
TBQH I won't bother voting anymore, I think SHINee won't be in Hong Kong that time and 
yeah they won't get the awards if they didn't come right
But lol it will be weird if they didn't get the Best Dance Group just saying

Last year's MAMA in SG was stupid
This year's 20's Choice sucks

I don't think I want to care about anything MNET anymore
Those days when SM and MNET had dispute, good times l o l

I miss the boys so much guys
I want to see them as 5 T_T
Performing
T_t