Friday, October 12, 2012

kekekeke

I just got to watch Radio Star with Onew Taemin Kim Jungnan and CNBLUE Jonghyun today (look at me being slow lmfao)
Well I watched the raw episode the other day so basically I didn't get to fully understand the show 
And I am actually waiting for SFI to release the subbed version, because lmfao well I like SFI's subbed videos.............
but I couldn't resist myself and still watch it orz

Kim Jungnan omfg she was like "I'm okay with all these Onew sangtaes" I mean look at her protecting Onew T_______T
She was like "how could everyone treat him like thiss!!" when everyone was making fun of Onew ;_;
but she was right tho even though Onew's jokes are a bit .... everyone still laughs in the end :)

Good episode
Again when they were asked about fighting among group members... Taemin was like "we fought a lot" and Onew was like "it's impossible not to fight"
and there's Jonghyun "we never fought before, we talked among ourselves etc"
Remember in 2010 that was the exact words SHINee members said in Shimshimtapa and Shindong was like "just wait in 2 years you guys will fight"
and look it's 2012!!! and Onew Taemin said they fought a lot kekekekeke
I'm not saying that I want CNBLUE to fight orz but they debuted in 2010 if I was not mistaken ? so.............
Reality tho, they will fight, it's just that they are boys they will know how to deal with those fights~

sigh I miss the boys~
I saw a Korean photographer (?) I think, tweeted something about the boys are having their calendars photoshoot today ?
lmfao no money but I will still try to save money for both calendar and diary T_T
I missed this year's diary T_T