Saturday, October 20, 2012

lmfao

You know how my previous posts were like me confused as SHINee just got back from Japan today morning ?
I knew something is happening when they didn't comeback yesterday evening lol

And today around 3PM KST (?) I saw tweets about SHINee not going to that event, and they are replaced by EXO-K
Poor K-shawols, they weren't told about this T_T
And they still came to the event and took lots of pictures of Lee Sooman lmao and f(x) and EXO-K too~


The thing is now.........I don't really like how EXO fans were like "shawols must be bashing EXO right now blabla bla"
I only see tweets like this, I don't see anyone bashing EXO tbh (Chanyeol looks so qt today btw T_T)
I don't know why people are assuming...........
Shawols are just curious why the sudden schedule change (for SHINee)
orz
Personally, I think it's because of the photoshoots they have been doing in Japan for their Japanese photobook
And I saw some tweets about them filming MV I don't know tbh

Yea no one is bashing EXO
Look at Shawols at the event T_T


and one more thing orz
I see people (ELF) were upset (?) that Lee Sooman prioritizing EXO by not going to Super Junior 7th Anniversary party
Grow up jebal
f(x) were in that event with Sooman and EXO I don't see how is it that Lee Sooman prioritizing EXO tBH
Lee Sooman was invited to do some speech in the university and SHINee and f(x) were supposed to be the other guests
but for whatever reason is SHINee couldn't make it (they just arrived Korea this afternoon)
and SM got EXO-K for the replacement (no one is bashing EXO more like K-shawols took so many pictures of them ok)

end of ranting ye
and I miss SHINee T_T
Onew looked so good at the airport this morning u_u