Saturday, November 24, 2012

"You're so professional!" - Onew


lmfao Onew qtpie
Jongyu in this tho T_T
Jjong laughed at Onew's sangtae ;_;
My boys ;_;
I love it when in the first part Jonghyun kept telling Onew what to say --- I mean before this he said everything by himself lmfao

So I searched the SMTOWN artists name on twitter.......
I am actually so proud of SHINee
tbqh a lot of non-shawols actully praised them for being so energetic, treating the fans good ;_;
My boys are back T_T
It's just that fans for other groups like TVXQ!, SNSD, SJ, EXO people were like spazzing how they are so happy that they get to see their fave groups etc
But for SHINee, well yeah there're happy shawols etc, but a lot people were like ; SHINee's performances were the best, or like SHINee exceed my expectations, or.......SHINee is actually underrated
lmfao yes they are underrated but I don't care tbh, people can like whoever they want ^-^
but lol what are your expectations from SHINee tho
There are lots of people saying SJ was good too~
Mostly these two tho, SHINee and SJ
The only bad thing about SHINee from fanacc was.........the remixes but oh well we complained a lot about that too

and SHINee and f(x) had to dance in the rain
All of the artists had to but these two had the worst according to fanacc........

One piece of advice to shawols;
please don't care about others, I mean.....lots SG shawols were sad that there weren't many shawols yesterday
It's sad that their popularity dropped, but hey most people probably couldn't come because of SWCII next month~

tbqh I think SHINee did really well yesterday, their tix sales for SWC will probably increase a little bit for this coming week ^_^

I wish I could go tho :(

SHINee makes me so happy these days I cry T_T