Wednesday, December 12, 2012

121212 Oricon chart SHINee - 1000 years always be by my side


SHINee is no.2 with 22,954 copies sold. Not gonna lie, I expected better sales. Well, this is actually expected, I know it's not gonna exceed Dazzling Girl as I don't really see that much previews from J-shawols plus idk the BTS videos come out late this time ? But I didn't expect it to be this low I expected it to be 30k++ ?
Probably they are not into ballads idk lmfao it's okay :)

It's EMI fault they release this together with JAT DVDs I mean the DVD is super expensive~
In a brighter news................they got no.1 for DVD sales!! Oricon never really state the number of copies sold for DVDs but YAY

Hmmmmm hoping that the sales for tomorrow to be higher than today at least... 50k in a week should be okay....

Can't wait to get my copy!!