Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Okay guys lmfao

To be quite honest, whenever I see wrong statements by shawols (international especially) I tend to ignore and keep quiet about it.

But now I just can't keep still, because I don't want us shawols look stupid orz

SHINee is only leading at the Seoul Music Award Bonsang voting, while they are no. 2 for Inkisang. Lee Seunggi is leading Inkisang right now, the trend is SHINee will lead around 12AM and Seunggi will usually back to no. 1 spot in the morning. The result for Inkisang will depends 100% on voting that is why Kshawols are working hard on it!

As for melOn Award in the Global Artist Award category, SHINee is 6th orz. Beast is leading on the online voting --- online voting take up 60% of the result while the other 40% will be determined by Youtube views. I think it'd be useless on SHINee's part because our Youtube views for Sherlock sucks, we could try lmfao. But lol Psy.......................and Beast voting is really high. However.............I read a tweet on this, I think SHINee will be attending melOn ? Not sure tho as melOn haven't release anything about SHINee attending (they released Beast, Infinite, Sistar's videos). It'd be nice if SHINee could get something on melOn bc it will be held on Onew's birthday T_T but oh well it will be so so much better if Onew could celebrate his birthday with shawols on that day (SM better give him one this year!!!!)

As for GDA.....................I don't know anything about it (sigh rumour has it that GDA will be held in Malaysia :()

Yup there's Allkpop Awards, and that SBS MTV Awards (I remember voting diligently for this last year but there's no award show I just.................)

Too much award show I can't keep up orz