Tuesday, December 18, 2012

sigh

We didn't get birthday selca this year :(
Aigo Lee Jinki fine it's okay, when is that Candypang competition ends btw ?
Well knowing that he is playing healthily is fine to me hm

The birthday presents he got this year thO!
I think he got the most clothes (tshirts + jackets + jumpers + underwears orz) compared to other members ? and lots of shoes too!!!
But I don't think he got like big presents --- Taemin and Jjong got guitars, some composing stuffs, Key got that magic cupboard, I'm not sure about Minho but there's one thing I like about one of his presents I forgot what orz
But yeah the thing is Onew got 2 iPods 1 iPad mini and 1 iPad orz
But no one can beat that birthday banner in front of SM! hmmm I am pretty sure was it Onewstyle........did that in 2010 ^_^ ah Onewstyle.....

I think he got more than last year..

OnlyWithOnew, everything-O, onewrang, onewsama, marryjane, PPF, ONBOM, cuzonew, sweet-bunny...

Wonder if he returned them back.........because he did say he returns some of fan gifts.....

But yeah he used one of the presents already!