Tuesday, January 1, 2013

121231-130101 SHINee - SHERLOCK + with f(x) for special stage @ MBC Gayo Daejejeon

I love this so much??????
ugh my babies ngl f(x) is my 2nd fave group after SHINee
and yep my fave girls group ;_;
UGH TAEMIN ;_; idk taemin and krys look so good together ;_;
I wish Minho would do this with Sulli and Key to be with Amber but it'd be weird for Amber to do that kiss with Key so........
Awh Luna and Jjong the vocalists
AND LEADERS ugh the way Onew held Vic's hand ;____;
good collaborate more in the future jebal
idk are those just aqua balloons, or i didn't see the periwinkle..............?
I wish f(x) to have fanclub :(
SM please
perfect stage for 3 all the 3 days that's SHINee for you ;_;
people started to pay attention to them, good
now let's buy their songs when they comeback ok! ^_^