Wednesday, January 16, 2013

130113 & 130115 dates to remember :')

Guys..after 4 years stanning SHINee... I can finally say I've seen them real life..

So SHINee arrived Malaysia for GDA on the 13th. I was not feeling very well and if I go to the airport, it would be me, alone going to the airport. 
They arrived at 9:50PM, at 8:15PM I actually decided to go because seriously ?? 
It's SHINee and I couldn't go to GDA because exam, I wouldn't make it on time and yup expensive.
Well yea I went to the airport on the 13th! They are actually quite lots of Shawols~
SHINee World MY union distributed banners for us to welcome SHINee here in Malaysia~

They came out around 10:30PM, the first person I saw got to be Onew ;_;
He was hiding his face :(
Then Taemin lmfao so qt and swaggy
Then Minho ugh Mr Choi!! I'm pretty sure he saw my banner! And waved at me ;_;
Key was waving to everyone and Jonghyun omfg he's glowing????

and when they got into the car I was in front of the car, I saw someone putting his hand onto the mirror (it's tinted) I think it's Taemin, yea I didn't put down my banner at all ;_;
I really hope they saw it ;_;

-----------------------------------

On the 15th, right after my exam I got a text from my cousin that my aunt got extra tickets?
So YEA I WAS AT GDA YESTERDAY!
I missed lots of groups bc lmfao exam ?
When I arrived CNBLUE and Kara was getting their Malaysian's favourite awards.
Iol okay so the award show bla bla
Then Popualrity Award! I knew SHINee's gonna get it because well K-shawols voted really hard!
But I still screamed so loudly bc SHINee ?????????????? People around me were judging me I'm sure!
They look so so good ;_;
And when they got Bonsang, together with Suju I screamed harder bc SMTOWN lmfao
So I thought they were going to perform but nope --- SJ perform first orz
I think it's because SJ gonna get the Daesang so they let them perform before SHINee so after SHINee they got to do Sexy Free Single again ? I mean it's not gonna be SFS back to back.
YEA SHINee omfg
I think Lucifer was partially lip sync but I don't know I could be wrong
BUT SHERLOCK UGH
They were remixing Clue and Note they performed nearly 6 minutes were they trying to kill me orz
They sound so good live ;_;

Yea lmfao I was late right so through out the journey I was so scared that they would open the show --- I mean they are always the opening act....

But lmfao they were the closing act

I got the 2 days access tix, but I gave today's show to my cousin bc lol no SHINee and so tired ;_;
Good luck to my babies f(x) ;__________; I'm so sorry ;_;
ahh I missed EXO too last night lmfao