Tuesday, January 1, 2013

awh

The year ended so well last year ((yesterday))
SHINee did so well for all the end year events, I am so proud of them

Out of all the artists that participates all the 3 days I can safely say that only SHINee's performances got people talk for ALL the 3 days???
I mean Big Bang would have made it but :( they didn't perform on KBS because oh well YG and KBS.........
Sistar --- both Gayo Daechukje and Gayo Daejun
Infinite --- Gayo Daechukje and Gayo Daejejeon

I feel so happy this year with all the SHINee's achievements ^_^
We can definitely see their hard work being paid offs! I mean they were so so busy towards the end of December with Japanese fan meetings but still can put off good shows???

I hope that 2013 to be a good year for them too! 3JIB COMEBACK OH YES
And yup with this I will be hiatus for real lmfao exam on the 3rd!

I hope when I come back I'll get good news (SHINee's comeback!!!)

I would actually post SNSD new song but I am so confused with the song rn soooo nope

Ok good bye!!! Will still update their schedules tho~~~