Wednesday, January 23, 2013

lmfao

the amount of SHINee's news today

According to the news, SHINee will be participating the Idol Sports this year. I don't know if all of them are going... remember Minho was the only one joining last year ?
Sigh I actually don't want them to join ? I was happy yesterday that SHINee wasn't on the list... but they are on the list today orz

Onew will be recording KBS 1 vs. 100 on 27th January. I saw this news few days ago but I wasn't sure how relevant it was now I think it's confirmed ?

And Patti Kim... She recorded the last episode of the show today. I'm not too sure if SHINee was there to record the show, but SHINee was mentioned by the news. All the past guests of the show are mentioned too like Beast and Ailee. They probably show VCR like goodbye message ? I don't know lmfao

Yup and that model tweeted few pics of Kibum hm