Monday, February 4, 2013

errrr

lmfao I am actually so so busy these days it's sad :(

So basically what happened in the past week -------

SM released the BTS for BoA's MV which features Taemin cry they are so so cute ;_;

Hm SHINee won Bonsang and Inkisang for Seoul Music Awards YAY my babies I LOVE SEOUL MUSIC AWARDS BC THE JONGYU OMFG they are back I just ;_____; that one moment when Onew hit Jjong, and Jjong was like "whattt" cry and please Jonghyun was just playing around when he pushed Onew even dumb people know that so please ((Jonghyun doesn't share friends ok)) I don't see why Onew's fans should be angry aigo there are A LOT of Jongyu moments in this year SMA ;_;

Etude releases the song for that Jelly lipstick....for the other product people are saying Etude will release it next month ? I don't know.........

And sigh SHINee will be releasing their freaking 7th Japanese single titled Fire. I'm sad lmfao 

but I think their Korean comeback is coming real soon ? I don't know........... Is it possible to do both comeback at the same time ? sigh SM what are you planning..



-------------